About Clean Energy Finance Forum
Clean Energy Finance Forum advances the growth of energy efficiency finance and solar energy finance by providing high-quality news, events and dialogue. We produce insightful analytical news articles and research explainers showing the trends and challenges at the leading edges of these fields. The United States is our primary focus, but we also cover international topics. We are experimenting with the latest innovations in online media, environmental journalism, and visual communication. Our team at Yale University is using a solutions journalism approach to producing cutting-edge, pragmatic business news.
The forum includes:
- original feature articles covering research, programs, companies and conferences
- biweekly news update containing high-quality curated and original content
- online conversations among experts in the field
- opportunities to register for webinars and attend events
- lists of job opportunities
This forum, which was previously called Clean Energy Finance Source, was originally created by Clean Energy Finance Center (CEFC) in early 2012. The CEFC produced Clean Energy Finance Source through the end of 2013. Now, Yale Center for Business and the Environment is expanding the CEFC's original offerings for broader reach and higher impact.
- Corey Cantor, Student Webinar Series Manager
- Stuart DeCew, Program Director, Yale Center for Business and the Environment
- Heather Fitzgerald, Assistant Director, Yale Center for Business and the Environment
- Kat Friedrich, News Editor, Yale Center for Business and the Environment
- Lucy Kessler, Student Program Manager
- Emma McDonald, Digital Marketing Manager
- Rohini Mukherjee, Student Webinar Series Manager